Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Counting Down....

Wrapped up Cardiology, finally. Spring break in the middle was nice (actually, really nice. The best, even. Myrtle Beach with mom was exactly what I needed), but 4 week domains are kind of a beast to begin with, and the extra week just meant that I am SICK about learning about the heart!!!

Thankfully, I MASTERED the exam, and can move on to my next domain, Metabolism/Endocrinology/Reproductive.

We started today off with a bang, and had a HILARIOUS German professor. Okay, so she wasn't actually that funny, but her accent just made the entire lecture hilarious (***she was really a great lecturer...just hearing about testosterone in a foreign accent makes it a *little* hard to pay attention early in the morning!)

By they way, did I mention I have 6 weeks exactly until I am done with preclinical exams? I had my Flint campus meeting yesterday, and while I am SUPER excited to move on to the next part of my medical life, I cannot believe how fast this semester is going.

6 weeks. 40 days. 2 domain exams. 3 clinical skill sessions. That's all the separates me from my Intensive Study Period.

And, oh, by today's count, I have 70 days until I take my Step 1 exam. And that means like, 75 days until I move to Flint.

AHHH!!!!!!!!*****





*****(this is a scream of excitement. Can't you tell???)

No comments:

Post a Comment