Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Do What You Can


So far, I've been failing at my new goals. While I stayed on top of my biochemistry and anatomy lectures, I've fallen miserably behind in physiology. Anatomy lab has been making me feel claustrophobic because there are only a few good bodies for the structures we're trying to locate, and everyone seems to take all the good spots before I show up. My room WAS clean....and then the weekend hit. 

However, I am still trying. I sat down with some friends today and cranked out some physiology lectures. We all relaxed during lunch, and then got through three lab sessions in about two hours. I plan on doing some power cleaning when I get back home today. 

Once again, my biggest, biggest weakness is getting a little far behind, or just missing a goal, and then giving up completely. Or saying "That's too much to get through, I'll just skip it." If I can at least watch one missed lecture a day, or spend 20 minutes in the lab by myself, or re-read one page of biochemistry, or clean one corner of my room, that's something. 

*deep breath*

Start.

No comments:

Post a Comment